Saturday, February 21, 2009

So, I've started rolling around on a dirty gym floor with sweaty men.

It's one of the most exciting things you can do with your cloths on. I'm talking about my new found love for Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. If you've ever seen UFC, that there is the kind of shit I'm getting myself into. But don't worry, I don't mind the bruises.

I've begun this blog in hope that by recording my progress and aspirations in the sport, I will be able to keep myself in check and on track.

I'll get onto writing up a "Progress so far" post when I can collect my thoughts on what I've done.


<3 Cc

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I've definitely found tracking my progress to be of considerable use, so I'm sure it will benefit you.

    Just stick to the three most important things to keep in mind for BJJ training: relax, drill as much as possible and keep turning up to class every week.

    ReplyDelete