Monday, March 23, 2009

Confessions of a bruised up drama queen.

Lol, this post is dedicated to my lovely and most recent trademarks of training.

Take a good look at what awesome knees I have, also note that happy healthy thumbs up.  But don't worry I'm a big girl I can take it :P.



Training today consisted of..me arriving late, so had to pay with 50 pushups :P. Then run through of basic takedowns (Double Leg, Single Leg) and various basic sweeps. Then the guys did the usual rolling after class, I had to leave early tonight though. Overall a good refresher and the multiple takedowns is what contributed most to my pretty pink and fluid filled knees ^_^.




Ps: Lies, I cry at night all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Entertainingly reptilian effect from the plaster coupled with the green nail varnish. ;)

    I mainly get random bruises on my inner arm, or sometimes those lovely semi circles near the nose when people try to RNC my face. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete