Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey...so it's been a while

Yep, I just fixed my pc actually, it's been out of action for a while now. I've been alternating between borrowing my brothers pc and laptop occasionally, but never really got around to being able to update this blarg. But never fear, I'm back now.

Now... what's been happening? Let's start from the most recent news:

I have been out of action myself for about a week. I managed to dislocate my thumb at the carpal metacarple joint(not the first time) during one of my last rolls. It's still hurting from what might be a sprained radio-collateral ligament. I've kept it strapped most days and it seems to be on it's way to healing. Any forced movement/pressure is agony though. Haha, but enough with this melodrama. I'm due back in class on Monday and I'm looking forward to it.

Before my unfortunate injury training was going quite well, I had set my sights on learning the required drills for grading my first stripe, I may be a little ahead of myself though, having only had a few weeks behind me as opposed the other students going for grading having at least a few months. But we'll just have to see.

A competition is also coming up soon, seems a few of the star students have set their minds to it quite vigilantly. I won't be entering merely because I'm sure I'm underqualified. For now.

I'll also note I've been taking protien supplements , before and after training. I bought two tubs of MUSASHI 30P. Pretty good basic protien for my needs. Also fucking tasty. Eating more cereal also with a scoop of protien. Also got some gatorade mix :D.

I really should have more to say but for the life of me cannot think of much else interesting. I'll probably re-write this with more detail soon though. So bare with me.



Bye for now.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment